(OFF TOPIC)Re: state department starts to get it?

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 10:39, Jim Gasek wrote:

>    How ironic!  Kosher Kommisar Klinton tries to convince
>    us, sincerely, that she cares about "freedom" around the
>    globe, and meanwhile wipes her fat ass with the
>    Constitution, here at home.

It is things like this that prevents me from participating in BLU
meetings.  I Really Do Not Need conservative Republicans telling me that
I am no much of a degenerate white maggot to deserve to be American,
fundamentalist Christians telling me that I am too much of a worthless
creation of God to have value as a person, Pro-Lifers telling me that I
am not human enough to control my own body, or anti-gay-marriage
activists telling me that I do not deserve the right to marry my
girlfriend.

And so long as people there continue to tell me that I do not deserve to
be myself, I see no reason to rejoin the group.

Hunter