(OFF TOPIC)Re: state department starts to get it?

   How ironic!  Kosher Kommisar Klinton tries to convince
   us, sincerely, that she cares about "freedom" around the
   globe, and meanwhile wipes her fat ass with the
   Constitution, here at home.
   I really like the way she talks at us like we're 3rd graders.
   Each...word...very...slowly.
   She says she sees "hypocrisy" in Iran?  So, we're taking
   sides again in Iran, because it turned out so well LAST
   time?  Doesn't the Constitution tell our diplomats to stay
   clear of foreign conflict?  What, we're so concerned about
   Israel being in harms way?
   Rule of thumb-  When government becomes involved, freedom
   goes down.  Especially here at home.
   Anyone who doesn't think FEMA, NSA, CIA et al. don't have
   viable plans to seize the internet whenever the "emergency"
   opportunity presents itself, is nuts.
   Government regulates that which easily regulatable, taxes
   that which is easily taxable, and seizes that which is seizable,
   regardless of "lawful authority".  Verizon and ATT are already
   under spook control.  Remember the warrant-less taps (the ones we
   actually heard about)?.
   Never mind freedom, there isn't even a lawful government in
   control, or a court system that will make them so.
   Those waiting for Clinton to spearhead an initiative to make
   us "free", are going to be sadly disappointed.  She's unable
   to do so.  Freedom comes to those who take it, not those
   who beg for permission.
   If there is one thing the military learned over the last
   50 years, it is this:  Logistics is the key- getting the
   right stuff, communications and propaganda to the right place
   at the right time, wins wars.  Most Americans are already
   on-board, having been brainwashed by their local newspaper
   and government schools.
   The founders could have never imagined government run
   indoctrination camps like we are now compelled to pay for
   with property taxes.
   Thanks,
   Jim Gasek