Drumming Up More Internet Addresses

It would help if some folks like AT&T, MIT, etc (if they already
haven't) would give back their class A so it could be parceled out to
the 'common folks'.

I am guessing the ISPs are going to take back their DHCP routable
addresses and put many of us on 10.x.x.x or direct on IPV6 unless you
want to pay for a routable (and probably static) IP.

In IPV6, I think it is the 00ffxxyyxxyy ip addresses (hex here) is
really a gateway to the IPV4 address space where the xxyyxxyy is the
hex version of the IPV4 addresses. So all IPV4 folks are not out of
the water just yet. .... Just a fun fact I heard at a non-BLU LUG
group.

Also many of the IPV4 only routers can do IPV6 if you load Tomato on
them (like many Linksys can).