New Router Suggestions

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 12:50:36PM +0000, Anthony Gabrielson wrote:
> So I'm starting to feel like I'm coming off like a zealot and I don't
> like it, but I will make another opinion on it. I think small business is
> a driving factor, they typically produce really good stuff at a good
> price point. With that said I haven't seen anything really new out of
> Linksys, Netgear, etc... in a long time. Did you look at the specs and
> price point for the router I through up?

I looked back through the thread to see if I had missed the link, but all I
see is a reference to a Buffalo model number.  Was there something else?

Buffalo doesn't count as a small business I think... offices in 5 countries,
wholly owned subsidiary of some sort of Japanese holding company with
revenue of 116 billion last year.

-ben

--
a lot of people never use their initiative because nobody told them to.
                                                               <banksy>