New Router Suggestions

I don't know for certain - but I would guess at least most of their newer routers would support it in hardware.  My question is if you're going to install DD-WRT anyway why wouldn't you just go with a router that has it pre-installed?  Why bother with figuring out which device is ideal and doing the actual flash yourself...