New Router Suggestions

Hello,
   I picked up a Buffalo WZR-HP-AG300H from newegg a few months ago and I think its great.  The router is factory supported Linux based with open firmware and its pretty fast with nice graphs and features.  Anyway, I think its much nicer than any other router i have had including some later model linksys ones.

Anyway, you if you're in the market you should compare the feature sets.

Good luck -
Anthony