Fwd: [Position-available] Linux ACE wanted

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[Position-available] Linux ACE wanted
Date: 	Sat, 29 Jan 2011 14:52:05 -0500
From: 	Robert Pelmas <rpelmas-cGmSLFmkI3Y at public.gmane.org>
To: 	position-available-mNDKBlG2WHs at public.gmane.org

Hey,

We're looking for a really smart, fast learning *nix person:

The premiere integrator for the graphic arts industry has an immediate opening for a Tier 2 technical support person. This position requires excellent troubleshooting skills, great communications and customer management ability, and the ability to wrestle a solution out of any and all sources!

Responsibilities include:
o Telephone Support
o Case Management: prosecuting calls, maintaining contact and momentum on issues with both vendors and customers.
o Escalating calls as needed to Tier3 support personnel, and vendors.
o Continuously expand technical knowledge through in house training, formal training, daily experience

Requirements:
o 3 or more years of Linux experience (RHEL a strong plus)
o Work history of providing phone or end user support
o Great phone presence
o Reliable and steady under pressure

Strong Plus:
o Sun and/or OSX knowledge
o Familiarity with devices like Raids, Tape Libraries, Networking HW.
o We're integrators, so we deal with EVERYTHING. The more you know, the better a fit you'll be!
o Graphics arts background a very strong plus

Basically, since we're system integrators, we have to learn and deal with everything under the sun, from networking, to printing, to performance, to backups, to HW, to patching, to security, you get the idea. You'll learn more here than you could ever imagine or hope to, and you'll never have the same day twice. We're also very sarcastic, mean-spirited in a deep-belly-laugh-sort-of-way.

rp

-----------------------------------
Robert H. Pelmas
CTO
NAPC

rpelmas-cGmSLFmkI3Y at public.gmane.org
www.napc.com
blog.napc.com

tel 781.894.3114
fax 781.894.3997

NAPC | technology matters

[plaintext Attached Message Part.1296358931.1235146673]

   No virus found in this message.