10 gigabit ethernet

On Fri, 28 Jan 2011, Edward Ned Harvey wrote:

>> From: discuss-bounces-mNDKBlG2WHs at public.gmane.org [mailto:discuss-bounces-mNDKBlG2WHs at public.gmane.org] On Behalf
>> Of Bill Bogstad

>> up a
> help
>
> Besides LACP, which behaves as described...

I also found this:

   http://sourceforge.net/projects/bonding/forums/forum/77913/topic/3940145

which seems to contradict you (see balance-rr). And this:

   http://sourceforge.net/projects/bonding/forums/forum/77913/topic/3940145

which sort of reconciles the two views - it seems that balance-rr works,
but not very well for TCP. We might try it anyway.

> I really know almost nothing about this.  But these google terms might be
> useful...  ecmp, lbmp, comstar multipath,

These are for iSCSI SANs, not a direction we want to go.

Daniel Feenberg