Your View on DPI

Tom Martinson said:
>Some of us, like myself have strong
> feelings about DPI ...

I am curious about your "comment" and feelings about "DPI"

For example, I was doing some research on an Israeli S/W firm that is into DPI
and experiencing some growth... The firm has Stock Ticker: ALLT or Allot Communication, and their business summary says:
"The company offers traffic management systems, including Service Gateway platform for broadband service control and optimization based on DPI;"
While they are not very big (Cap: $288 M), they are growing like crazy.

What would you share with us, on the potential of DPI?

paulc