why do you play with computers?

Why do I play with computers? OCD mostly. It started in early high
school w/ an online diary that looked like crap, so I had to fiddle
around with html to make it look pretty. Not having things look right
/ things not being laid out sensibly is a major reason I switched from
Windows to Linux back in high school as well. I spend more time than
I'd like to admit customizing every menu, desktop, and color scheme.
I'd like to learn to make desktop widgets in the future to replace
ones that don't make sense to me or don't look good.