[Boston.pm] Off topic - science book signing this week: the astronomer who killed Pluto

Of possible interest to the omni-nerds on the list -

Mike Brown "How I Killed Pluto and Why It Had It Coming"
Public lecture, book signing,
Wednesday, January 26 ? 7:00pm - 9:00pm
Tommy Doyles Irish Pub & Restaurant (downstairs Crimson Lounge) 96 Winthrop
St. - Harvard Square Cambridge, MA
Hosted By Boston Skeptics
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=128794050520762
 Mike Brown will be in town to talk about and sign his new Book "How I
Killed Pluto and Why It Had It Coming"
 http://www.gps.caltech.edu/~mbrown/howikilled.html<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gps.caltech.edu%2F%7Embrown%2Fhowikilled.html&usd=2&usg=AFQjCNEnCuA2KBgZKyCQ4Iol5lHKbm0ahQ>

... listen to Mike discuss killing the favorite [former] planet of children
everywhere.
http://www.gps.caltech.edu/~mbrown/<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gps.caltech.edu%2F%7Embrown%2F&usd=2&usg=AFQjCNG_QUmYdy9i4xSMauF-2lXd0_QTDw>