Forms-design application builder tool?

Matt Shields suggested:
> CakePHP.org

Got it, thanks!  Sometimes a one-word response is all I need.  Thanks for the
push in the right direction, this one is /much/ easier to use and more
flexible than all the others I looked at.  Have already gotten my basic
screens ("list" and "detail" views) up and running; their tutorial example
happens to be just like what I had in mind.

-rich