Das Keyboard Model S Ultimate

I have used this keyboard when I could not find dvorak keyboard (and did
not want to do all the work of pulling keys off an existing keyboard).
Worked well, but just did not have the feel that I liked, and since a
keyboard is my primary interface, I am kinda picky about that.  I like
low profile/laptop chicklet style keyboards, with my logictec trackman
right next to the number pad.

I can honestly say I would not purchase another one of these.  Cool not
having letters on the keys, but it is like typing in jello a git.  I
prefer a crisp crack "trigger" feel to my keyboards.

Tom