S/N: 0132228
Date: 1996-07
REV.: C01
Made in Thailand

And, alas, it also says (somewhat inexplicably):  "The Windows logo is a
trademark of the Microsoft Corporation."  Windows was trendy and new when this
keyboard was made (the famed Windows 95) but as near as I can tell, there is
/no/ Windows logo affixed to this keyboard, which aside from smudges of
fingertip filth that someday I might try to clean, still looks brand-new.

They don't make 'em like this anymore!

-rich