Boston Linux Meeting Reminder, tomorrow, Wednesday, January 19, 2011 Hardware Hacking: Low Cost Mobile Robot Platform using Linux

When: January 19, 2011 7PM (6:30PM for Q&A)
Topic: Hardware Hacking: Low Cost Mobile Robot Platform using Linux
Moderator: Mark Woodward
Location: MIT Building E51, Room 395*
* Note room change from last month

Mark demonstrates his sub-$500 robotics platform

With the abundance of commodity computing hardware combined with the
wealth of free and open software, you can build a mobile robotic
platform for about $500. All it takes is some left over computer
equipment, a child's rinde-around toy, a PS/2 ball mouse, an I/O board,
ATX DC power supply, and some ingenuity!

http://www.linuxpcrobot.org/

For further information and directions please consult the BLU Web site
http://www.blu.org
Please note that there is usually plenty of free parking in the E-51
parking lot at 2 Amherst St, or directly on Amherst St.

After the meeting we will adjourn to the official after meeting meeting
location at The Cambridge Brewery.

--=20
Boston Linux and Unix
PGP key id: 537C5846