OT: Java Tutor

Hi Guys,

Thought I'd check with you all first before I go Craigslist, but I am
looking for someone to give me one on one fast-track into Java. I have
been writing code for many years, but have managed to avoid Java to this
point. However I am now at a job where I need to know it and the best
way I know to learn is via one on one tutoring. If anyone does this and
can meet either in Boston or the Newton area, please email me off-list.
And yes I am expecting to pay for the privilege of your time :)

Thanks in advance,

Richard
--
theBlueSage <tbs-Gb/NUjX2UK8 at public.gmane.org>