grid engine officially closed source, 6.2u7 released, sunsource decomissioned

Two messages referenced:

http://gridengine.sunsource.net/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=39
<http://gridengine.sunsource.net/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=39&dsMessageId=
309059> &dsMessageId=309059

and

http://gridengine.sunsource.net/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=37
<http://gridengine.sunsource.net/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=37&dsMessageId=
308946> &dsMessageId=308946

Relative points are:

.         OGE 6.2u7 is released.  (But not available for download yet
today).  I read the release notes, but nothing amazing caught my eye, unless
you're deeply into hadoop on gridengine.

.         With this new release, they've confirmed what we all suspected.
There will be no open source release of 6.2u6 or higher.

.         In preparation for this day, the Open Grid Scheduler project was
forked some months ago, to continue with the open source gridengine
codebase.  http://gridscheduler.sourceforge.net/

.         On Dec 31st, gridengine.sunsource.net will be decommissioned.

.         The mailing lists are going bye-bye.  They will have web forums
instead.  For me in particular, that means I will no longer be participating
in conversation.  (If I have to open a webpage to do it every day, it's
simply not going to happen.)