named

http://digitizor.com/2010/12/01/the-pirate-bay-co-founder-starting-a-p2p-based-dns-to-take-on-icann/

Interesting story, not because of who or what, but the point made down near the end:

"One of them has to do with trust. With the current setup, we are putting our trust in the DNS servers like OpenDNS, Google DNS etc. to point us to the right direction when we want to access a website."

Brought up because of the point made previously about "helpful" DNS redirects.  Can you really trust a DNS provider that rewrites RRs behind your back?

--Rich P.