Help with Win2K8 R2 Server, Likewise, CIFS, CentOS 5

I have a Windows Server 2008 R2 domain controller and a CentOS 5
workstation with Likewise Open installed permitting the C5 system to
be joined to the server's domain.

The server has two RAID 1 disks for the OS and five RAID 5 disks for
data (both NTFS).   I'm trying to find the best options to add/mount
the Windows' data volume to the C5 workstation without giving users
sudo, without using NFS, and without having to store any user/pass
details in any files anywhere on the system - let the authentication
happen via single sign on (utilize the user's credentials when logged
in).   I also want the flexibility of allowing the volume to magically
appear when a user logs in even if the C5 workstation is restarted for
any reason (shut down, rebooted, loses power, etc).

Also, users should have full read/write access to the cifs volume.

I've spent a long time today reviewing google searches of mount and
noauto,user.  Mount requires root (user has s bit set).  No user will
have sudo.

What is the magic line for /etc/fstab and/or a command-line mount?

The C5 workstation has NO local account - all authentication is SSO
via likewise to the local user account on the Windows server.

The setup is isolated/standalone.

Thanks.

Scott