Thanks

I've been reading (well, listening to) *The Art of Happiness in a Troubled
World* (http://www.theartofhappiness.com/) and like so many others I'm
inspired by the message and lessons therein.  Combined with our tradition of
Thanksgiving, it compels me to send out this thank you.

Of particular relevance is the fact that the Free Software community
embodies the spirit of selflessness, giving, compassion and a larger
world-view described in the Tibetan / Buddhist / Bodhisattva traditions (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bodhisattva).  Also, His Holiness the Dalai
Lama describes how people are social animals, and it explains how our global
Free Software community is so vibrant and interconnected.  It's not just the
software, the 'results', or the ideals, but it's literally the people.

I am so thankful to be surrounded by and a part of the GNHLUG and BLU and
Free Software communities.

Greg Rundlett