[Position-available] CentOS Install, Config, Admin in Brookline Village

CentOS/RHEL

Seeking a part-time linux system administrator to help our
small office with a deployment of three or four in-house
servers covering all needs including LAMP, DNS, DHCP, openVPN,
SVN, etc. These system will be using CentOS 5.

We will need the initial install and configuration then ongoing
regular maintenance.

Must be able to come to our T-accessible Brookline Village
offices for the initial install.

Thanks!