firewall hell...

Thanks Jim, I did turn off the firewall (i.e. /etc/rc.d/init.d/iptables
stop) and the mounts on my remote systems mounting my local home
directory spring to life. So right now  I'm running without the firewall
running, but since I'm not exposed directly to the Internet I should be
OK... But it sure would be nice to get the firewall backup.

Cheers. Steve.