GIT vs. CVS vs. SVN

Thanks for the responses. In essence, my company uses CVS, but here in
the Boston Office we will be using GIT. Since we have a very small
development team, GIT seems to be a good fit. Over the years I have used
many source control projects ranging from IBM mainframe to SCCS, RCS,
ClearCase, and many others. I don't think the git command set is overly
large. I think the major issue is conceptual. Since I have been in this
office we have not had too much development other than some
customizations for clients, but we now have 2 experienced developers
(including me) and 2 junior developers in the office. Most of our
development will probably be in scripting for some of the new products
we now have in our inventory. While most of our projects will involved
no more than 2 people, I do need to make sure that all the data is
backed up properly.

--
Jerry Feldman<gaf-mNDKBlG2WHs at public.gmane.org>
Boston Linux and Unix