Ubuntu moving away from X

Mark,
I agree. The X client-server architecture is what allows us to simply
set up an application (eg. X client) to run on one machine and display
on another. In contrast, on Windows one needed to buy an application
such as Carbon Copy to have the same effect.

--=20
Boston Linux and Unix
PGP key id: 537C5846