vps suggestions

    Seth> On 10/12/2010 08:53 PM, Eric Chadbourne wrote:
    >> you: really? cool. i saw this and got worried.
    >> http://wiki.dreamhost.com/Unsupported_Technologies

    Seth> I assume that ?unsupported?, in this context, means ?if it
    Seth> breaks, don?t ask us for help?.

Cheer up -- they're not that much help with mysql either.

--
Laura   (mailto:lconrad-O0WJhd4tT3hg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org)
(617) 661-8097	233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139

After much pondering, I think I understand a basic reason why a glass
of something reviving is so welcome in the early evening.  Partly, of
course, it's just that, to revive, to relax, but it's also a
convenient way of becoming a slightly different person from your
daytime self, less methodical, less calculating -- however you put it,
somebody different, and the prospect of that has helped to make the
day tolerable.  And, conversely, it's not having that prospect that
makes the day look grim to the poor old ex-boozer, more than missing
the alcohol as such.  Changing for dinner used to be another way of
switching roles.  Coming home from work has a touch of the same
effect.

Writers haven't got that advantage -- when they finish work they're at
home already.  So perhaps they need that glass of gin extra badly.
Any excuse is better than none.

Kingsley Amis, _Every Day Drinking_