OSSEC Rule Writing

Greetings Everyone,

I've just recently installed OSSEC on my main Linux server and agents on my
Windows servers.  I want to be alerted whenever ANY administrator account
logs into our servers.

So... I've edited the local_rules.xml and tried to add these entries:

<group name="syslog,fts,">
  <rule id="100003" level="3">
    <options>alert_by_email</options>
    <group>authentication_success</group>
    <description>Administrative Login! </description>
    <match>administrator</match>
  </rule>
</group>

<group name="syslog,fts,">
  <rule id="100004" level="3">
    <options>alert_by_email</options>
    <group>authentication_success</group>
    <description>Administrative Login! </description>
    <user>everon</user>
  </rule>
</group>

<group name="local,">
  <rule id="100005" level="3">
    <group>authentication_success,</group>
    <if_sid>18104</if_sid>
    <id>^528|^540|^672|^673|^4624|^4769</id>
    <description>Windows Logon Success.</description>
    <options>alert_by_email</options>

    <user>root</user>
  </rule>
</group>

For some reason none of these seem to work correctly.  I'm not sure I
understand what I'm doing, but am open to some ideas on what to do...

-chris-