[OT] home routers

I loaded WiFI analyzer. Nice app. My testing at home was that the old
Linksys WRT54G never really had a good strength. I replaced it several
years ago with a newer model that was more powerful in terms of signal
strength. Similar to Chris' experience it died, and I did a quick google
search on ratings and bought by D-Link. I think my friend's Linksys is 4
or 5 years old. I currently have one on my desk at work set up simply as
a WAP.