Dropbox, Google Docs, and other web services

Do your users use services such as dropbox and google docs etc?  Which ones?

If they don't use it, are they prohibited from using it, either forcefully
(security software, firewalls, etc) or passively (e.g. "honor system"
company policy)?

If they do use it, do you, or IT/IS, or any other force wish they could take
it away?

What are the reasons?  (Pros & Cons)

If there is an obstacle that prevents users from using such services ... Do
you think users wish they could have it?  Which service(s) do you think they
wish they could have?

What size organization are you?

In your organization, who has the role of making these decisions?

I know all these answers for the locations where I work, but I don't want to
bias any of you by planting my own opinions first.