Outlook sync with Google Calendar

On the current MacOS, Apple's Mail, Calendar, and Contacts
applications integrate well
with Exchange, and you can at least manually copy mail to other mail accounts.
Maybe you could use the MacOS scripting tools to automate the process.

I would expect that you could also copy calendar entries to vCal
files, and contacts to
vCard files, though I haven't actually tried this.