Outlook sync with Google Calendar

> From: discuss-bounces-mNDKBlG2WHs at public.gmane.org [mailto:discuss-bounces-mNDKBlG2WHs at public.gmane.org] On
> Behalf Of Jerry Feldman
>
> > Google has come out with an application to sync Outlook witH Google
> Calendar
> >
> They have had this for years. I used to use on my Winders system at
> work

The google calendar sync has been out for years, and has always been a
crappy product.

But, about a year ago, they release Outlook Sync, but it's only available to
paying customers (and maybe educational?).  It does email, calendar,
addressbook...  And it's much better than calendar sync.  And it's much
better than IMAP.