Flash Cookie (Shared Object) Purge

On Aug 16, 2010, at 5:37 PM, Jerry Natowitz wrote:

> There are also directories in $HOME/.macromedia/Flash_Player/macromedia.com/support/flashplayer/sys/ that are based on URLs.  There are settings.sol files in them.  Are these removable too?

Those are per-site settings for the Flash player, not Flash shared objects.  So, say that you have a global limit of 10MB cache for all sites using Flash but an exception for Pandora Radio, that exception is stored down in the sys directory.  So unless you want to completely reset everything then it's probably best to leave those alone.

--Rich P.