Oracle Sues Google Over Android

PJ posted a pretty decent summary on Groklaw this morning:
http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=3D20100815110101756

Apparently, this is a result of failed negotiations between Google and
Sun from before the Oracle acquisition. Personally, I don't suspect this
to take a very long time before there is a settlement.

--=20
Boston Linux and Unix
PGP key id: 537C5846