WHOIS host records and ip addresses

That's what I was afraid of.

Even logging into my account at NetSol, it wouldn't show me the ip addresses
anywhere except in the confirmation page for changing them.

I was hoping for something simpler that I could use in Nagios, so if I change
the nameservers in my DNS, I'll get an automatic reminder to adjust WHOIS.

AIM abreauj / JABBER jabr-iMZfmuK6BGBxLiRVyXs8+g at public.gmane.org / YAHOO abreauj / SKYPE zusa_it_mgr
Email jabr-mNDKBlG2WHs at public.gmane.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0xD5C7B5D9