Paid Market Research for Web Developers - $225 for 1 hour interview.

I'm just posting this in case any of you were interested in making this
money.

I received an invitation to make an easy $225.00 for a 1 hour phone
interview. Unfortunately I don't qualify for this study but I wanted to let
others know about it in case someone within our group who qualifies is
interested. The study is being scheduled right now and will continue into
next week but you would need to respond quickly to the phone number
mentioned. They seem to be looking for people who write code and possibly
make decisions or advise others.

*Schlesinger Associates, a marketing research firm in the Dallas Galleria
area, is conducting a telephone interview on the topic of Media. This is a
1-hour study with available times throughout this week.

We are looking to speak with Web Developers.

There is a short pre-group assignment that must be completed prior to the
telephone interview.

This is not a sales presentation, and you will not be asked to buy anything.

Below is specific information about our research study:

TOPIC: Media

DATE: Either Thursday August 29th or Friday August 30th

TIMES: Available throughout the day

INCENTIVE : $225

LOCATION: Telephone Interview

INFORMATION: Participation is by reservation only.

Please call our toll free number 1(866) 652-8297
at your earliest convenience to answer a short
series of qualifying questions.
Ask to speak to Katie at extension ext. 417. *

--
-Blake

Blake Parker
Associate Director