looking for an older Mac notebook

> My brother in law, a chef (not good with computers) living in Colorado,
> has a horribly slow PC (think 5min to open IE) running XP. When the on
> board NIC died and it wouldn't run a new one he thought about a new PC -
> I suggested he replace it with a Mac Mini.

Heh, this should be called the "Mac Mini Challenge".  If Apple let people
trial a Mac Mini for 30 days to replace the shitbox HP desktop they bought
for $300 at Best Buy, no one would ever return them or go back to Windows
again.

And the fact that you can get face-to-face help from an Apple employee at
any of their stores as well as free workshops and relatively inexpensive
personal classes is a huge win.

-ben

--
if stupidity got us into this mess; then why cant it get us out?
                                                   <will rogers>