*From:* Dan Stolts [mailto:dstolts-0li6OtcxBFHby3iVrkZq2A at public.gmane.org]=20
*Sent:* Friday, June 18, 2010 7:51 AM
*To:* Dan Stolts
*Subject:* Need your help - 1 min or less :)

It is that time of year where we like to solicit feedback. I would really=
 appreciate it if you could take a minute (literally) to fill out this ve=
ry short survey.

We would actually like you to send this out to your members as well if yo=
u do not mind. It literally will take a minute or less.
_http://support.microsoft.com/common/survey.aspx?scid=3Dsw;en;1734&showpa=
ge=3D1&altStyle=3Dnarrow&renderOption=3DOverrideDefault&sd=3Dmsft_
=20
Thank you very, very much!
Dan Stolts, MCT, MCITP, MCSE, TS...
IT Pro Evangelist | IT Pro Community Lead - North East
Microsoft | Developer & Platform Evangelism - US East
Phone: +1(857) 453-6412
email: _dstolts-0li6OtcxBFHby3iVrkZq2A at public.gmane.org_
Blog:_ __http://blogs.technet.com/danstolts__ _
LinkedIn: DanStolts