CalDAV/CardDAV Android Sync to Personal Linux Server?

Hi,

I'm looking to get an Android phone (the HTC Evo) but I'd like to sync
it to my own Linux server instead of Google for contacts, calendar, and
email.  I figure I can connect it to my IMAP service for email, but I'm
not sure what services I need to set up for contacts and calendar.

Note that I run Fedora, so anything shipped by Red Hat is preferred to
building something myself.

Would zarafa do it?  Or is there something better?  Could my Fianc?
connect her Mac to zarafa to share calendars too?

Thanks,

-derek
       warlord-DPNOqEs/LNQ at public.gmane.org                        PGP key available