Internet service

> From: discuss-bounces-mNDKBlG2WHs at public.gmane.org [mailto:discuss-bounces-mNDKBlG2WHs at public.gmane.org] On
> Behalf Of Robert Krawitz
>
> We currently have Speakeasy, which has excellent reliability.
> Unfortunately, 1500/368 isn't exactly cutting edge speed any more, and
>
> We're not wired for cable, and when we looked into getting service, it
>
> Any suggestions?

What are you asking?  A list of services you can check for availability?

There aren't many ...
DSL, Cable, Fios, Dial-up, Satellite...  Mobile broadband ... And that's
about it.  Sometimes there are random services available on wifi.

If you happen to have somebody relatively nearby who's willing to let you
"mooch" that might be an option.  If you use directional antennas at both
ends, wifi can reach pretty far.  I have one connection always-on which has
been reliable using a setup like this, at approx 1/4 mile separation.