looking for a sysadmin contractor with cisco experience

Hi all,

I'm looking for a sysadmin with Cisco ASA, PIX, and IOS experience.
Looking to have this person in place by end of June to help my team keep
up with the busy summer.  The gig heavy on the linux sysadmin side but
has network admin responsibilities such as maintaining our switches and
firewalls (Cisco IOS and PIX/ASA).  Terms are flexible and if it works
out we may be interested in having long term contract help or turn it
into a full time position.

This is for TripAdvisor in Newton, MA.  Bulk of the work will need to be
on site.

If you're interested, please email me.

Thanks,
Ryan Pugatch