Anyone in Infrastructure Industry may qualify for a $250.00 Focus Group

Focus on Boston is a Focus Group and marketing research company in the
Boston area. We are hired by clients that want to get the reactions and
opinions from their target customers on new products or services.

*FEEL FREE TO PASS THIS ALONG TO ANYONE YOU THINK MAY QUALIFY?*

*EARN $250 FOR YOUR OPINIONS IN A 2-HOUR FOCUS GROUP!!*

For *WEDNESDAY, JUNE 2ND at either 5:30PM or 7:30PM *we are looking
for *?INFRASTRUCTURE
INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS?* that meet the following criteria:

?        *WORK IN ONE OF THE FOLLOWING ?INFRASTRUCTURE RELATED? INDUSTRIES*?
(TRANSPORTATION, ENGINEERING, UTILITY, ENVIRONMENTAL, WATER RESOURCE,
ENERGY, OR GOVERNMENT AGENCY ASSOCIATED WITH ONE OF THESE INDUSTRIES)**

?        *HAVE SOME INVOLVEMENT IN THE SELECTION OF ENGINEERING SOFTWARE*

Those that participate will be given *$250* for their time and opinions!

This focus group will be held in our *DOWNTOWN BOSTON/ROWES WHARF FACILITY
(parking is validated).*

If you are interested in participating, please call NANCY @ 781-356-7318
x206 and mention the "*SOFTWARE STUDY*? so we can ask you the questions
necessary to see if you qualify.

Best of luck to anyone interested, I posted it simply to let anyone
qualified have the chance to earn the $250.00

-Blake

Blake Parker
Associate Director
Boston Linux & UNIX