Ubuntu 10.04 Post-Install Guide: What to do and try after installing Lucid Lynx

After getting such a great reaction last year, i knew i had to make
another one this year. There was lots of feedback and i've put a lot
of effort into this updated post. Please let me know what you think
and help me spread the word if you can. I hope you'll find this useful
and that new users can learn from the instructions and explanations i
provided

Direct: http://blog.thesilentnumber.me/2010/04/ubuntu-1004-post-install-guide-what-to.html
Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/by3eh/ubuntu_1004_postinstall_guide_what_to_do_and_try
Digg: http://digg.com/linux_unix/TSN_s_Ubuntu_10_04_Post_Install_Guide_What_to_do_and_try
Identica: http://identi.ca/notice/30522431
Twitter: http://twitter.com/DPic/status/13099151114

So Lucid is out! What does everyone think of it?

--
.danny

??? - http://www.google.com/profiles/danny.piccirillo
Every (in)decision matters.