IPv6 deployment?

I'd like to begin deploying IPv6 on the BLU.ORG servers. They will need
to transparently handle both IPv4 and IPv6, at least until some distant
future time when IPv4 goes away. I suspect both will probably have to
work in parallel for a while.

Has anyone else deployed IPv6 yet?  Is there a decent HOWTO that
shows how to deploy it for a network of CentOS servers?

Eventually I'll want to deploy it at home and at work, where MacOS and
Windows clients will presumably complicate the picture. I'm assuming
it will be easier to get my first deployment working if I do it in a pure
Linux environment. Is this a reasonable assumption?

The three BLU.ORG servers are running CentOS; two are CentOS 4, and
the other is CentOS 5.

AIM abreauj / JABBER jabr-iMZfmuK6BGBxLiRVyXs8+g at public.gmane.org / YAHOO abreauj / SKYPE zusa_it_mgr
Email jabr-mNDKBlG2WHs at public.gmane.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0xD5C7B5D9