office multi-function printer recommendations [SOLVED]

Found my printer / MFD the old-fashioned way: calling and speaking with
various vendors, going through demos and product literature etc..

Once again, this list turned out to be a valuable resource b/c it was
through contact on this list that I was introduced to NECS.biz who really
know their stuff and are very professional.

Although I didn't use it, I thought I'd also pass on this website (
http://www.buyerslab.com/) which does offer some nice information like
detailed comparisons (albeit at a cost of $300) and the opportunity to
quickly do a "broadcast RFQ"

<http://www.buyerslab.com/>
Greg Rundlett