Advice on new system for Linux

I upgraded the system to the following.  Unless I hear otherwise this
is the system that I will choose:

 Super Gamer Series: AMD AM3

    * RUSH!!! READY TO SHIP-OUT ON NEXT BUSINESS DAY. [ This is a
limited offer. The competitors charge you $100 extra for this. ]
    * Raidmax: Tornado [ ATX-238WR ] ( Front USB, Audio ), Red
    * Default case fans
    * Gamer Choice Standard Recommented Low Noise Silent System
    * Standard 400W Power Supply
    * AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition, Socket AM3, 3.2GHz, 64-Bit
Quad-Core, 4x512KB Cache
    * DIY !!! I know how to use the Built-in Motherboard Overclock
Utility wih BIOS Setup and do it myself.
    * Vermont AI OC Certified, AMD Certified, AutoSpeed Silent Air Cool
    * GIGABYTE AMD 890GX, AM3, 8GB DDR3 Max, CrossFireX, RAID,1394,
HDMI, S/PDIF, Audio, LAN, Video, USB 3.0, SATA 3. [ GA-890GPA-UD3H ]
    * 4GB (2 x 2GB) DDR3 at 1333 MHz Dual Channel
    * Geforce GTS 250: 1024MB
    * Xtreme Performance in SLI/CrossFireX Gaming Mode Supports Single Monitor
    * None
    * Hitachi 1000GB Serial ATA-II 7200RPM w/ 16MB Buffer
    * Standard Setting : Non-RAID
    * 22x Dual-Format/Dual-Layer DVDRW Drive
    * None
    * High Definition 7.1 Digtial Surround Sound
    * None
    * Onboard Gigabit LAN Network
    * None
    * None
    * None
    * None
    * - Ultra Enhanced Packaging Solution.
      - Professional Wiring for All WIRING Inside The System Chasis
with High Performance Thermal Compound
    * STANDARD WARRANTY: 3-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY PLUS LIFE-TIME
TECHNICAL SUPPORT
    * RUSH!!! READY TO SHIP-OUT ON NEXT BUSINESS DAY. [ This is a
limited offer. The competitors charge you $100 extra for this. ]

Thanks again for the help

Jay