iPad

My 15 month old daughter's favorite material object in the world is my
Nexus One, using the Toddler Lock program.  It has shinny colors,
makes noise, and responds to her random scribbles.  The ability to
point-and-do is one of the big drivers to this technology, sure to
show up on more desktops as time goes on.

Home computing is an issue because she want to bash on any keyboard she sees.

Doug