OT: What we want are things that work; what we get is technology

Yeah, everyone in my house has problems with their macs getting the boot
from the wireless on our WRT54G Ver2.  Basically, when the machines wake up
from sleep the router can't be found sometimes.  The solution is to turn the
wireless on the Mac off for about 60 seconds and turn it back on.  Somehow
this fixes the problem.

I don't know if it happens on a Windows Machine, and I rarely use my redhat
box anymore.