DYNDNS SERVICES Email, Mailhop, Etc...

> I did as you suggested. They do provide for non network
> email connections. They are not on an alternate port nor are
> they encrypted connections, but neither is their current
> service. So I had them switch it on.

When you are on some foreign network, trying to connect back to your home
network on port 25, you may find that some other ISP's will simply block
port 25 access going outside their network.  The reliable solution is for
your home mail service provider to give you access to SSL or TLS on port 465
or 587.  ...  Since your ISP doesn't offer this, I suppose you'll just have
to try your luck with non-encrypted port 25, and see if any of the networks
you care about using implement any blocking that you care about.