DYNDNS SERVICES Email, Mailhop, Etc...

I don't know the answer to your questions, but I can comment on how this
issue became a non-issue for me and my users starting about 5-6 years ago.

Every mail service provider that I know, and every mail client now, supports
authenticated SMTP service on port 465 or 587 with either SSL or TLS.  So
your mail client can login from anywhere in the world.

Since your ISP provides your email address for you - I suggest asking them
for updated settings on 465 or 587, so you can use it while you're not on
their network.