How to Virtualize Sparc Solaris 8

Working at semiconductor companies, it seems to be a common request, that we
need to obtain some sparc solaris 8 machine to run a memory compiler.  In
the past, I?ve solved this by begging local IT depts for their garbage, and
build one of these machines.  I?d very much like to improve this.

Does anybody know of any way to create a sparc solaris 8 machine modern day?
Whether virtual or otherwise ... Preferably virtual.

Thanks.