Printer Suggestions

I can't explain why they have so many printers.  As previously mentioned, I
just started here a week ago.  I know that they probably will not want to
give up the printers on their desks... once a user is used to something,
taking that something away becomes difficult.

For the inkjets I would like to stay under the $120 mark.

Thanks, keep the suggestions coming!